Pages

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

List of 3DS Games I own



    I currently have 9 Nintendo 3DS titles in my video game library. Let’s take a quick look at them.



Pilotwings Resort
    This was one of the games released with the handheld and the first game I got for it. It’s a simple flying game using different means to transverse the skies. These methods include a plane, a jetpack, and a hang glider.
    It’s an okay game but I would have preferred more locations than just Wuhu Island to explore. The graphics are pretty good and the 3D effect comes out nicely, but if you already flew around the island in Wii Sports Resort then there isn’t much to see and explore. I actually prefer the Nintendo 64 version over this one.



Dead Or Alive: Dimensions
    At the time there were hardly any games for the 3DS handhelds, so I decided to get this fighting game even though I’m not much into fighters. The game itself controls well and served well till other games that I wanted came out.



StarFox 64 3D
    This was one of the games I wanted to but for the console, I loved the N64 version as my favorite flying game so playing it in 3D was a blast. The added stage select was a loved feature that was added to this version.



The Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time 3D
    Just like StarFox 64 3D, this game was also brought from the Nintendo 64. Many gamers consider this to be one of the greatest games ever made and for good reason, and the added 3D just improved the experience.


Shinobi
    Unfortunately this title although good in some ways just isn’t the type of title for me, so I hardly played it and haven’t gotten very far.



Super Mario 3D Land
    This was a great title and even though some people claim it to be too easy it can still give a decent challenge and entertainment for players. I would really recommend this title for people to play.



Mario Kart 7
    Perhaps the best Mario Kart game to date, this game added new features. I played this for hours a day for over a month; it’s a very good racing game that you should really pick up.



Nintendogs + Cats: Toy Poodle and Friends
    Not my style of game, I only got it to try it out. But after a few days I got really tired of it.



Kid Icarus: Uprising
    The latest game I got for the 3DS handheld is by far one the greatest game on the console so far. Originally going to be released alongside the 3DS it was delayed a year so the developers could improve it, and I’ll tell you it was worth the wait. If you don’t have this game then you should go buy it now.



You may also be interested in these posts;
3 Things I'd Like To See In A Super Mario 3D Land Sequel
Kid Icarus Uprising: My First Day Experience With The Game
Struggling Success, the First Year of the 3DS

No comments:

Post a Comment