Pages

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Recent Video Game Rumors


There has been quite a few rumors this past week, but instead of posting short posts about them individually, I decided to post them at the end of the week in one post.

Wii U Power Rumor

During the week I heard two different rumors about Nintendo's upcoming Wii U. The first is that it may not be as powerful as we thought, saying it will be almost as powerful as the Xbox 360 and PS3. The other saying it's twice as powerful as the Xbox 360.

Since developers of computers are able to double the processing speed of computers every few years, I'd have to say the second one to be more believable. 

We should probably just wait until Nintendo give the official word though.

 Wii U Price Rumor

This rumor says that the price for the Wii U will be $299 in America and 20,000 yen in Japan. It seemed good at first and I even believed it as accurate, until I read another blog post saying that it didn't make since. 20,000 yen is about $250 in the States, which doesn't add up as Nintendo sells there consoles at higher prices in Japan the here. Although $299 still sounds like a good price to me (I don't want to have to pay a fortune for a new home console).

No comments:

Post a Comment